Trade Marketing Manager
New York City
Polaroid: the original home of analog instant photography. Over our 82-year journey we have been called everything: The Impossible Project, Polaroid Originals, and now Polaroid; the brand where it all began. We create beautiful tools to bring people together in human and meaningful ways. In a world that is more disconnected than ever, there has never been a better time to appreciate what is in front of you. From our refurbished vintage Polaroid cameras to our Phone to Polaroid™️ Lab, we create beautiful, life-enriching tools to ground you in the here and now. We exist to help you see everyday moments, to pause them, and to relive them in something you can hold in your hand and turn to forever. Join us.
Polaroid is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join our US Sales Team. The Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing all digital & Brick and mortar marketing plans with our retailers that will drive sell-through and build our brand presence with national accounts and premium lifestyle retailers. This position requires experience working with National Retailers with a focus on digital marketing.
- Develop and execute trade marketing programs for the US region that are aligned with brand strategy, sales objectives, and revenue targets.
- In partnership with Sales and Global Marketing teams; identify trade needs/opportunities and establish distribution strategies that are aligned with retailer sales cycles and promotional calendars.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing teams to ensure state of readiness is achieved and retailer business models are incorporated into key initiatives.
- Prepare go to market decks/presentations and update sales toolkits for cycle and strategy meetings with retailers.
- Lead and execute an effective internal communication plan so that all stakeholders are aligned with strategy in a timely manner.
- Plan and manage trade budget, and secure tools needed for monitor and follow up.
- Collaborate with global marketing/digital and ecommerce teams to amplify online visibility and incremental online opportunity.
- Contribute trade marketing learnings to global campaign hindsight documents.
- Work with local vendors to create instore displays & POS for retailers.
- Plan and execute retail staff trainings, trade events & instore demonstrations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum three years trade marketing experience.
- Experience working directly with national retailers Amazon, Target, Best Buy & Walmart
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external groups.
- Analytical mindset with an intuitive sense of how to interpret KPIs and take operational advantage of data-driven insights
- A solid understanding of eCommerce/trade-spend economics
- Experience in the world of lifestyle/fashion brands and contemporary culture a big plus.
The ideal candidate
- Self-starter with high energy, passionate and driven to excel.
- Results-driven, flexible, and determined, with a strong and disciplined work ethic.
- Disciplined in execution with outstanding attention to detail and follow- through skills.
- Ability to seek-out, develop and nurture strong partnerships and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Cultivates a collaborative attitude in working with a broader team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Hands-on. Must have the ability to roll-up sleeves and get into the details.
What to expect
This is a full-time position based in New York, USA and is available as soon as possible. You will be reporting directly to the EVP of Sales
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your resume and any other relevant information to support your application to email@example.com.