Digital Marketing Coordinator
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
About us: iconic brand, tiny company
Polaroid was founded in 1937 by one of the most seminal innovators of the 20th century, Edwin Land. His motto was, “don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible.” In 2008, Polaroid shuttered its last factory but a group of diehard fans came together as The Impossible Project to save instant film. Over 10 years later that startup acquired what was left of Polaroid and today we’re again a small group of people passionate about empowering creators to change the world in the name of Polaroid.
What we're building: tools for creators
Throughout its 80-year history, Polaroid was at its best when we made tools for people to express themselves, push boundaries and move culture forward. In the next decade, we are getting back to this purpose. We're not solving small problems, and we're not addressing a small market; our goal is to make products that will make the world more meaningful and human.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator supports and optimizes the organization's digital marketing programs with implementation, coordination and monitoring of digital content across all online and digital channels.
Objectives of the role
- Plan and implement digital content on polaroid.com through campaign/product introductions and blog articles aligned with e-commerce strategy and with commitment to maximize SEO opportunities.
- Assist in digital marketing calendar and campaigns rollout planning and cross team alignment
- Ensure seamless consumer experience through planning, briefing and implementation of digital content across all online and digital channels (com, paid media, email, social media and retailers platforms), working closely with the ecommerce, sales and creative team.
- Monitor the results of digital marketing efforts and compile reports on performance across all digital touchpoints. Play a proactive role in making recommendations about opportunities in the online space.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools and processes (Content Management System, Customer Relationship Management, Digital Asset Management tools, toolkits)
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Demonstrated experience in creating, implementing and measuring effective strategy and tactics for online marketing communications
- Ability to work as part of a team and to effectively coordinate on multiple projects across multiple teams
- Proficient in creating powerpoint presentations for planning and reporting
The ideal candidate
- Proficient in spoken and written English is a must. Other languages are a plus
- Hands-on, technical mindset
- Flexible, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Able to proactively manage workload to ensure tasks get completed and solve issues with attention to detail
- Strive to self-develop by providing and seeking feedback to/from colleagues and taking action on feedback and development opportunities
- Communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about great content, with affinity to photography
- Team player
What to expect
This is a full-time role based in our Amsterdam HQ. You will report directly to the Senior Manager Digital Marketing.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV and letter of motivation and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Polaroid’s Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org).