Brand Media Coordinator
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
About us: Iconic brand, tiny company
Polaroid was founded in 1937 by one of the most seminal innovators of the 20th century, Edwin Land. His motto was, "don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible." In 2008, Polaroid shuttered its last factory, but diehard fans came together as The Impossible Project to save the instant film. Over 10 years later, that startup acquired what was left of Polaroid, and today we're again a small group of people passionate about empowering creators to change the world in the name of Polaroid.
What we're building: Tools for creators
Throughout its 80-year history, Polaroid was at its best when we made tools for people to express themselves, push boundaries and move culture forward. In the next decade, we are getting back to this purpose. We're not solving small problems, and we're not addressing a small market; our goal is to make products that will make the world more meaningful and human.
Objectives of the role
We're looking for a Brand Media coordinator to join Polaroid's Paid Media team. Reporting to the Head of Paid Media, you'll have a strategic role coordinating Polaroid's Paid media campaign, driving quantitative and qualitative analysis to support our media planning, craft tactical plans, manage the media agencies and identify & deliver solutions to improve our media results.
You'll partner with Media agencies and external vendors to infuse campaign briefs with Business realities + consumers. You will then use these building blocks to work with Integrated Media Channel experts to plan and implement campaigns. As well as supporting the Amazon media team in marketplace campaign roll out, optimizations and reporting.
- You are a self-starter who has strong technical and analytical skills. You will also have a strong sense of ownership and excellent communication and relationship skills to work across diverse teams and partners.
- You are thoughtful about the consumer and understand the value of a premium consumer experience.
- Knowing what's out there (and what's coming): Good knowledge of key channels, platforms, and media owners across US +EU market.
- A head for digital: the key to the future is having a grasp of data + analytics
- Great Communicator: can you create a stunning deck and win people over with your ideas?
- Tenacious & energetic: you have an eye for detail along with a desire to do great work (and help others do the same)
- Culturally curious: Know what's in, what's out, and what's next. Be able to observe behavior and provide POV for your Polaroid Colleagues.
The ideal candidate:
- Min 2-3 years experience in a Media agency or similar role within a company working at a Global Level across multiple markets
- We are a fast-moving client, so you need to be comfortable with that. So, you need to enjoy an adrenalin rush every now and then.
- Comprehensive knowledge of primary media tools and channels, including paid social, Adwords, Google Analytics, and other key display/retargeting platforms. Good knowledge of the Amazon marketplace is a big plus.
- Solid Excel and analytical skills. Comfortable in measuring, manipulating, and analyzing data.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies. Understanding potential territorial nuances in marketing trends, particularly in speaking to a US-based audience.
- Experience with working with Amazon marketplace is a big plus.
What to expect
This is a full-time job-based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. You'll be reporting directly to the Head of Paid Media.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your resume and any other relevant information to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on LinkedIn.